The ideal candidate/s require a sharp business mind and a proven ability to think strategically, provide accurate advice and leverage analytical skills to deliver critical insights and development integrated plans to support alignment with the Shared Services Transformation Initiative.
Advocate on behalf of the Shared Services Transformation Initiative through developing and fostering collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders when exploring, describing and analysing their context, expectations and issues when progressing initiatives in support of agreed outcomes.
The BA focus will be:
- Working with SMEs/technical areas. This will also include facilitating and documenting of outcomes from workshop;
- Delivering BA services within a complex multi-disciplinary program environment; and
- Assisting with gathering and collating requirements to assist with the following complementary capabilities:
- Contractor Management
- Travel and Expense Management
- Non-Core HR.
The candidate should have the following attributes:
- Specialist Business Analysis Skills with experience categorising, describing and documenting business requirements and functional requirements.
- Experience categorising, describing and documenting business and functional requirements, and traceability matrix.
- Stakeholder management skills, and ability to work with stakeholder to support the validation of deliverables and outcomes.
- Ability to understand a High-Level Design (HLD) and how potential products that support capabilities integrate with core system requirements/capabilities.
- Support SaaS implementation teams as the requirements specialist.
- Sound knowledge of ERP Technology and the relationship between systems and processes.
- An awareness of emerging technology and methods and a breadth of expertise to identify opportunities for efficiencies.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated Functional / Business Analyst experience with SAP ECC and/or SAP S/4 HANA systems and/or other cloud based ERP solutions.
- Ideally have experience with some experience supporting SaaS and SAP implementation.
- Has applied experience supporting, Finance, Human Resource and/or Procurement system projects.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Cinar Irfan on 02 6268 9702 quoting Job Reference: 210654