Our client is seeking a Enterprise SAP Architect to design the program solution architecture that will enable business outcomes and meet functional and non-functional business requirements. Main tasks of job are listed below but not limited to;
- Designing the program/project's solution architecture
- Documenting the conceptual/logical solution architecture
- Briefing appropriate governance boards
- Managing the alignment of solution to roadmap
- Governing and quality assuring the solution to ensure fit and appropriate capability to enable expected business outcomes
- Leading the program/domain architects
- Working with the program/project manager to define the transformation strategy and plan
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as an Enterprise SAP Architect at the enterprise level.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement at senior levels.
- Demonstrated experience in developing executive briefs to complex technical design documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and presenting Architecture artefacts
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 206953
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.