Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Earth Observation Data Scientist to work with a diverse, highly skilled and motivated team providing experience and knowledge for Earth observation product development. They will work with clients in industry, academia and government to collaboratively develop solutions for their needs and help them to engage with the capabilities of the department.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 10 months, located at our Client's Symonston, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Knowledge of remote sensing principles and experience in working with remotely sensed data and image processing software including workflow development and scripting;
- Experience in the development, maintenance and documentation of Python scripting;
- Knowledge in machine learning;
- Ability of successful collaboration with stakeholders and clients including internationally;
- A relevant degree or diploma from an Australian tertiary institution or equivalent overseas qualification;
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #204943
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.