About the role
The EPMO tools administrator will develop and maintain the EPMO's information management tool set, including the MS365 apps suite (eg. SharePoint and Power BI) and the automation of information from the PPM tools to ensure data integrity and provide analysis to support reporting outputs. There is an urgent business need for the EPMO tools administrator to work on the maturity of risk and issues management, and to automate governance processes in SharePoint.
* Manage the information technology toolset within the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO)
* Seek and recognise opportunities for innovation, automation, one source of truth data storage.
* 1st level support of the PPM toolset, including resolution of issues and/or escalation to respective vendors.
* Reports generation specific to Controls area e.g risks, issues, decisions, actions.
* Automate the SharePoint action registers as part of an overall automation initiative
* Administer the toolset, automation of processes within these tools.
* Provide detailed analysis of the portfolio information that can be used to create portfolio views for various stakeholder forums.
Skills and experience
Demonstrated expertise in building innovative solutions using the MS365 suite, including and utilising workflows, notifications, Power Automate, SharePoint and TEAMS.
Experience with JIRA Cloud would be advantageous.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 02 8267 2466 quoting reference 214264.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.