You'll be part of a team of digital professionals working collaboratively to explore new delivery methods, tools and techniques to build and maintain online and mobile products and services used every day by our customers. You undertake development activities that are required to deliver IT solutions that meet the business needs. You will need to estimate and carry out system development work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Support delivery teams with new and innovative solutions
- Implement, maintain and evolve technologies
- Support, maintain and enhance the development tools
- Mentor delivery teams
- Maintain the security and compliance of the development tools and application platform.
- Subject matter expert on application platform automation, security, scalability and operational readiness
- Infrastructure architectural designs and patterns.
- 3-5 years working as a DevOps Engineer or similar role
- Proven experience with AWS
- Proven experience working with and supporting high traffic/transaction web applications
- Experience delivering applications within a commercial environment with significant operational, performance, security and availability requirements.
- Strong understanding of, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, "Infrastructure as code", and related practices and ideas.
- experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible. Experience in unit and systems tests are also desirable.
- experience with administering and troubleshooting Linux such as Redhat, CentOS or similar.
If this sounds like you, then please click 'Apply Now'
For more information, please contact Ben Neal and quote the Title
Looking forward to hearing from you!