Looking for a Data Specialist in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until June 2018 + extension of 2x6 months
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience undertaking data analysis tasks including data management, Enterprise Data Modelling, data governance and data quality.
- Experience in profiling a range of data sources to produce dataset glossaries.
- Applied experience working with a range of data management, data analysis products.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL.
- Well-developed communication skills, with demonstrated ability to deliver presentations and work effectively with a range of technical and business stakeholders.
- Experience working in a complex organisation within or reporting to an Enterprise data governance function or Chief Data Office.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Hands-on experience with ER Studio or ERwin Data Modeller tool would be advantageous
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.