The Cyber Security - Penetration Tester role will be supporting two significant and vital client's projects.
As a Peneration Tester you will have experience in assurance activities to supplement client's existing resources.
The successful candidate will deliver security engineering expertise to the projects along with providing effective risk management support. This is an initial 12 Months contract with possible extensions. Must hold current NV1 clearance.
Responsibilites in the role:
- Perform security testing, including penetration tests and vulnerability assessments on corporate as well as novel science projects.
- Compose and deliver professional written reports in accordance with the methodologies
- Provide advice on recommended mitigations to address technology deficiencies; and
- Other deliverables as directed.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience working with/for a federal government agency to deliver enterprise scale technology and/or infrastructure projects;
- Demonstrated experience in testing of cloud environments (such as Amazon Web Service (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud);
- Have experience contributing to the delivery of a cyber security technology project within the context of a government agency or corporate commonwealth entity;
- Have industry certifications like - OSCP, OSCE, OSWP, CRT/CPT;
- Have a hands on penetration testing experience, including Web apps testing, infrastructure testing, and ideally iOS & other mobile testing;
- Some experience of exploit development would be preferred; and
- Excellent reporting, presentation and communication skills.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with current NV1 Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 209178
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.