Large insurance group with over 1.8 Million members, who pride themselves on a human approach and putting their members first. They offer a friendly, dynamic, and flexible working environment and are dedicated to creating a work culture where their employees can flourish.
As part of the Cyber Security team, as part of a large digital transformation you will be working with the business to understand and translate requirements, having responsibility for implementing and managing a robust and secure end-to-end IP network and security including user devices, backend, and cloud systems.
- Produce business level reporting from cyber security operational matrix
- Assist in the development of the cyber security architecture capability
- Provide advice on cyber control requirements and security policy
- Improve the organisations security posture by collaboratively working with key stakeholders, vendors, and partners
- Contribute to the delivery of the Cyber Security Program of Work, as well as other Programs across the Group
- Provides expert input and guidance into the planning and design phase of projects to ensure deliverables are consistent with their technology infrastructure
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to understand strategic risk management and enterprise governance objectives
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders in an efficient and effective collaborative manner
- Strong consultation skills, including proven ability to prepare effective reports, address meetings, facilitate groups and strong skills in negotiation, consultation, and conflict resolution
- Experience working in a similar role within large, complex environment
- ICT vendor service management, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS services, enterprise content management systems, and electronic document management systems experience is desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin quoting reference 247946.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.