About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
This organisation is looking for an experience Cyber Security Specialist to deliver the Cyber Security framework. You will also establish governance, reporting and risk management practices
Questions? Chat Live - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
- Finalise the OT Cyber Security Framework (OTCF) to cover organisational, system engineering governance and assurance requirements
- Establish governance to support Cyber assurance activities
- Support the development of OS cybersecurity strategy and align roadmap activities
- Implement the reporting for governance and security risk management practices
- Highlight areas of exposure across Operational Systems
- Map OT Cybersecurity Strategy requirements to the Automated Systems (AS) Program
- Develop Stage Plan documents for the AS Program and OT Cybersecurity Framework
- OTCF Application implementation
- Map the ASA Standard on Cybersecurity Risk Management, RISSB AS7770 Standard and linkages of OTCF with Stage plans.
- Assist with operationalising security controls and best practices in accordance with ISO27001
- Assist with current and target states
- Map key Security Metrics to measure security improvements
- Assist with Security Risk assessment and Risk treatment plan tracking
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 6 April
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Questions? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel