About the role
The key purpose of the Business Analyst/Data Analyst role is to drive Cyber Security data uplifts across our enterprise. Specifically, this role identifies data and account inconsistencies and puts in place strategies to improve this data.
You will be responsible for engaging key stakeholders in our business and will be tasked with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Work with various stakeholder teams to identify current data sets supporting the Cyber Security controls and improve their collection and management.
- Work closely with the business to identify the processes that support data flows.
- Development of data views highlighting identified issues and measure to resolution.
- Implement data clean up strategies - including cleaning source data, identifying associated data and mass data manipulation.
- Conduct analysis applying relevant process methodologies (e.g. Lean/Six Sigma) and report issues or risks
- Increase awareness of process methodologies and practices
- Produce high and low level business specifications that document business processes which model and specify the problem and solution design
- Develop communication plans
To be successful in this position, you will be required to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience and understanding of data analysis and data management
- Proven ability to produce, consult and follow through on components of implementation plans
- Ideally a background in Operational Technology or experience within Cyber Security domain
- Competent influencing and negotiating skills, coupled with strong self-motivation, drive and initiative
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, communication and listening skills
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- High level of competence in using process documentation tools
- Able to work with ambiguity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Eugene on 02 82672467
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.