The GCP Cloud Security Engineer will be working as part of a dedicated team that is responsible for development of security patterns, controls and associated tooling for our clients Google Cloud Platform. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on cutting edge Security automation and application development. This will be an opportunity for you to become an SME on GCP automation, security scalability and operations.
- Maintain the security and compliance of the development tools and platform.
- Lead changes to application and infrastructure engineering designs and patterns.
- Lead the development of automated utilities which can be leveraged to identify cloud vulnerabilities
- Ensure processes associated with application security and cloud security of key systems are documented, maintained, and archived
The successful candidate will have
- Proven experience within GCP building and supporting secure code pipelines, CI/CD.
- Experience working with and supporting high traffic/transaction web applications.
- Strong understanding of, DevOps, DevSecOps, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, "Infrastructure as code", and related practices and ideas.
- An understanding of agile practices and methodologies an advantage.
For more information please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote job #201548