Cloud Cyber Security Assessor
- Initial 12-month contract, with potential 12-month extension
- Develop security requirements for Cloud based infrastructure
- Must have NV1 clearance OR possess Baseline Clearance.
A national, industry leading organization is seeking a Cloud Cyber Security Assessor for an initial 12-month contract with extension opportunity, based in Perth.
- Providing business & functional requirements to meet the security needs of cloud-based infrastructure;
- Provide architecture & other cloud-based design documentation;
- Provide professional and comprehensive responses to requests for advice on security mitigations;
- Advise on risk and compliance deficiencies.
- Experience in the development & delivery of security business requirements that meet security compliance (e.g. ISO 27001, ASD Information Security Manual (ISM)), guidance (e.g. NIST guidance), and/or risk-based needs;
- Demonstrated experience in the verification and validation of end solutions meeting security business needs;
- Design, delivery and support of cloud environments and Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) including secure integration with on premise infrastructure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must be a team player and be able to work in a highly collaborative environment;
- NV 1 Security Clearance is preferred but we are willing to consider candidates who are Australian Citizens / have baseline clearance.
- Cloud security architecture experience;
- Previous experience developing & applying security engineering.
Please note the closing date for this role is the 24/2/20 @ 10am.
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking for this role above, please apply now with a relevant CV. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Gayle Truslove (08) 9423 1449 (Job reference:201482)