Our CBD Based client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work within the business improvement area, supporting ongoing business improvement initiatives. This is an initial 6 month contract with a view to extension for the right candidate.
- Identify business improvement opportunities and coordinates the development and deployment of business improvement initiatives.
- Undertake and coordinates all tasks associated with the development and deployment of business improvement initiatives including
- Define business requirements.
- Preparation of option evaluation and business case proposals.
- Documenting proposed business procedures and processes, including the preparation of process maps and models.
- Change management, including readiness assessments.
- Support and or conduct system testing and UAT, as required.
- Develops and maintains effective strategic partnerships with internal and external clients to ensure business and client needs are identified and met.
- Assists with the provision of Financial business Analysis services.
- Assists with the provision of Statistical Analysis services.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience working as a Business Analyst in a similar role
- A working knowledge of delivering project documentation for multiple concurrent projects
- Previous experience working within the finance function as a Business Analyst
- Experience with defining business requirements in he context of business improvement.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, and communication skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231400 quoting reference 238722
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.