Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Enterprise Architect for a Permanent role.
Our client is offering a competitive salary package including 15.4% Superannuation and is based in Belconnen ACT.
Within this role you will be required to develop, implement and govern IT solutions and architecture in accordance with the Client's and IT strategy and roadmap. You will ensure the technology is structured and integrated to maximise the value of investments made and delivery of a reliable platform for technology services to deliver strategic directions.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- In consultation with the Director, you will drive and implement the organisational strategic agenda to achieve section and business outcomes. This includes:
- Lead and manage the Client's IT architecture and strategy to ensure the organisation can effectively achieve its current and future objectives in delivering digital services.
- Define the Architecture Principles for the use and deployment of all IT resources and assets across the Client.
- Review and advise on major IT architecture concepts ensuring the Client's achieves improved automation, standardisation, consolidation and centralisation of technology resources; and integration with 3rd parties for data and systems.
- Research solutions, submit proposals and development of the architecture to support adoption of current and emerging technologies including Cloud Computing and as-a-Service delivery.
- Work with the Digital Strategy and Insights (DSI) team to develop solutions from the customer's perspective by creating innovative, quality technical solutions focused on meeting business needs and achieving strategic outcomes.
- Work with the DSI team and business to understand strategy and develop IT strategies and architectures to meet business needs.
- Oversee the technical scope of projects and ensure projects are delivering to agreed designs.
- You will assist in the development and implementation of frameworks, policies, guidelines and other resources that deliver business outcomes for the Client.
- you will work collaboratively as part of a high performing team/organisation, establishing and maintaining effective partnerships with key internal and/or external stakeholders to identify, lead and deliver high quality business outcomes.
- You will deliver quality advice and reporting on relevant architectural issues to senior management.
To be successful in this role you will posses:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or related discipline and/or industry-based qualifications.
- 6+ years in the IT sector across core technologies across networking, security, cloud architecture, social, mobile and analytics.
- Deep understanding of Infrastructure architecture domains of process, application and data, evaluating complex system and solution design and architecture specifications
- Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
- Understanding of current technologies and ability to map to future/emerging technologies and industry trends.
- ITIL Foundation Certification is desirable.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 185726
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.