Our client is a Statutory Government agency and they are currently seeking an Assistant Director of ICT Operations to oversee the provision of technology equipment for Agency staff using Assistive Technology. This will be on an initial 12-month contract.
In this role, you will also manage the Assistive Technology Support Specialist positions to help individuals understand and operate technology devices and services, such as computers and mobile phones. You will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholder groups to ensure their Assistive Technology needs are being met.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and obtain a baseline security clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Identify and monitor workflow, develop mitigation strategies, and escalate issues as appropriate
- Perform independent investigation and analysis
- Drafting of papers and operational reporting documents for the Board, Committees and Executive Management
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and collaborative relationships with external stakeholders
- Represent the Branch on internal working groups in meetings and negotiations with other government and non-government entities
- Quality Assurance of incident, problem and service requests related to Assistive technology
- Reporting on incident, problem, and service requests key process metrics
- Develop and evaluate ICT Assistive technology solutions to support specific individual's needs
- Manage the ICT assistive technology support team provide support across the agency staff and partners with all their assistive technology needs
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #203677