About the role
The Senior Analyst - Applications Support will be reporting directly into Director, Applications Support.
Senior Analyst - Investor Applications will be the primary contact within the business for the Investment and Investor application suites, providing technical and functional support for our Client.
The successful candidate must be able to adapt to change, show initiative to learn new systems and processes with minimal guidance and to identify and implement improvements where possible.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Manage day to day support of incidents and service requests adhering to SLA set within the business
- Timely resolution of tickets following ITIL processes and procedures
- Acceptance of ownership and willingness to learn and support new applications
- Documentation and evaluation of existing and proposed processes and procedures
- Identification and implementation of process improvements
- Implementation of project tasks, including data cleanup and maintenance
- Develop and maintain data quality
- Develop training materials and conduct end user training for new users
- Collaborate with the internal and external teams to investigate problems and recommend solutions
- Document test plans, test cases and scripts
- Manage and execute testing and support for UAT
- 2-4 years application support experience supporting one or more of the following applications
- Hyperion Financial Management
- Concur or related expense management
- Salesforce, SugarCRM or related CRM
- Coupa or related P2P
- MRI or related ERP
Our client is keen to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible with an immediate start. If interested in the position, please select APPLY Quoting reference #242568.