Peoplebank are recruiting for an Application Support Analyst to work for one of clients based in the Adelaide CBD on a 6 month contract. This is an onsite role, based in Adelaide, so no remote work is possible.
To be suitable for this role, you must have 3 to 5+ years of commercial work experience, as an Applications Support Analyst, with a focus on Microsoft technologies - SQL, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, PowerBI etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing Administrator, development and maintenance services for business applications, databases and websites, architected primarily on the Microsoft solution suite including (but not limited to) SharePoint, Dynamics 365, Power Platform, PowerBI, SQL Databases, development and maintenance of databases and the development of reports.
- Providing administrator, development and maintenance services for bespoke business applications as required.
- Contributing to the investigation and resolution of operational failure and data integrity issues, identifying system problems, highlighting implications and business impact, and providing potential solutions.
- Manage work queues for Incidents, Problems, Service Requests and Minor Enhancements in the service management tool.
- Providing technical and operational support services, coordination and prioritisation.
- Developing and maintaining systems and process documentation.
- Assisting with the management of legacy applications and databases.
- Identifying and resolving data cleansing issues in consultation with key business stakeholders.
- Contributing to projects related to application implementations, customisations, and upgrades including user acceptance testing and change management.
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication with internal users and with other service providers and external consultants.
This is an urgent role, so PLEASE APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
SA: LHS 296564