Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is seeking an Agile Project Manager (Security & IAM) for a long term contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing project resources and working closely with vendors
- Providing project reporting and status updates
- Identifying and managing risk and issues
- Utilising Agile concepts such as Scrum meetings, stand-ups and Kanban.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as an Agile Project Manager working in IT Security and Identity & Access Management space
- Proven ability to manage concurrent project and multidisciplinary teams
- Solid background in Hardware & Software fundamentals, Data & Information Management and Networking
- Extensive experience using Agile methodologies in delivery projects
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 198103.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.