- 5 Month Contract + extensions
- West Sydney - Sydney Olympic Park
- AWS Focus within a .NET Migration environment
We are looking to hire an experienced AWS Solution Design for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience as a Solution Designer
- Minimum of 1 year experience with AWS - full life cycle implementation
- Must have a strong background within .NET technologies as you will be involved in a migration to IIS
- Experienced in low/high level solution design
- Must be still hands on and willing to roll up their sleeve and get involved in troubleshooting
- Good communication skills as you would be required to consult the customer, work with development teams and potentially delegate where required
- Must be able to start by 13th May 2009
- AWS EC2, AWS CloudFormation. Building servers using cloud formation, using Jenkins, GIT. Need some .NET experience and migration .NET websites from on premise to AWS.
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button