The Cyber Engagement Section requires the engagement of four IT Cyber Security Analysts to deliver the following services within the department's ICT cyber security environment:
- Conduct Risk Assessments of ICT systems and applications ahead of security accreditation.
- Coordinate and assess departmental systems accreditation and documentation requests for certification.
- Provide advice and collaborate with departmental projects in relation to best security practices.
- Providing input to regular reports on cyber security status and contribute to ongoing reporting for executive and various government departments.
- Development and maintain security policy, and relevant guidance and advice.
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments Information Security Manual (ISM) with a strong focus on the ability to research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them with in our current and emerging systems, networks, and zones.
- Provide ICT security operational support when required.
- Assist in identifying opportunities to improve the security posture of the department's network and information.
- Raising awareness of information security issues with system owners and departmental staff.
- Providing and transferring expert knowledge to upskill team members.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated written skills and experience in security accreditation documentation including SOA, SRMP, SSP, and accreditation minutes. 20%
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate security concepts and controls to technical and non-technical stakeholders. 20%
- Demonstrated ability in providing considered security advice to stakeholders, team members and Executive. 20%
- Facilitating and negotiating discussions to an agreeable decision 20%
- Experience working within a program team and taking direction from the ITSA. 20%
- Experience working with a Governance Risk and Compliance tool (such as ServiceNow or RSA Archer). (desirable)
For more information or to apply, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 239684