Our Federal Government Client is seeking skilled Data Engineers to drive the design and implementation of cloud-based data analytics infrastructure for key data-centric projects.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 6 Months + Possible 6 Month Extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will Demonstrate:
- Data warehouse, ETL and coding language experience:
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems, data analytics, data mining and data modelling techniques.
- Experience in report development using various data visualisation tools (such as Power BI, SAS, Qlik).
- Experience with machine learning frameworks and libraries.
- Experience with the deployment and maintenance of machine learning models.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205130
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.