About the Role
In a client-facing role, you will be engaged on some of the most exciting, complex, and leading-edge projects. You will play an active role in transforming our client's cybersecurity solutions and operations through the design and implementation of Microsoft technologies, with a focus on the Microsoft Azure and 365
As a member of our client's security practice, you will be in a unique position to work for a range of projects, ranging in size from medium to large global enterprise clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the entire organisation by being a collaborative and knowledge-sharing individual, with the real opportunity to help shape the global security offerings as well as demonstrating your thought-leadership by producing blogs and articles for your region. We actively encourage and provide opportunity to undertake innovation, training, and development to ensure you are always at the cutting-edge Microsoft Security technology and our vendor solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as a Leader in the Cybersecurity space. Our client will broaden your solutioning and delivering experience with large and global cybersecurity opportunities, as well as gain the knowledge and experience of Microsoft's broader Security, Compliance, and Identity (SCI) ecosystem, which is already recognised as a world-leading integrated security platform, of which Identity is at the very centre.
- Exposure to proven experience in the design and implementation of Cloud Security Architecture Design and Defining Controls for Cloud Security
- Proven understanding of ISM Compliance, Essential Eight
- Understanding to proven experience of Microsoft Defender, Azure Security Posture AND Azure Sentinel SIEM.
- Understanding to proven experience designing Cyber Ark Privilege Access Management & implementing role-based Access controls
- Understanding to proven experience and understanding of vulnerability management using tools like Qualys, GFI etc.
- Understanding of and proven experience infrastructure components like Firewalls (Palo Alto, Checkpoint, etc), ExpressRoute, virtual networking, route tables etc.
- Understanding of and proven experience with Infra / Security as a Code using Azure DevOps /Terraform/Bicep/SOAR Playbooks, Workbooks and ARM templates.
You will have
You are a Senior Security Consultant interested in joining our rapidly growing security practice, your skills may include some of the following soft skills as well as the technical skills we require:
- Experienced with consulting and advisory discussions with Clients
- Knowledge and ability to design and implement technology solutions
- Proven ability to work with or lead medium to large projects teams and ensuring the delivery of the solution
- Dedicated to delivering high quality deliverables and properly channelling changes when needed
- Ability to conduct and lead conversations with Clients and with other large consulting firms
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Security Certification Series - SC-300, or MS-500/ AZ-500
Exciting Benefits on Offer
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft's Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)
- Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave benefit
- 5 days of leave each year for wellbeing and work/life balance
- Gadget and Wellbeing allowance paid annually
For more information or to apply, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 241585