Role - Technical Delivery Lead - EDP
12 Months engagement
2-3 days of WFH
About the role
Join this team as a Technical Delivery Lead, where you will play a crucial role in leading the development of the Enterprise Data Platform. This position offers the opportunity to mentor a dynamic Data Engineering team, implement best practices in data integration, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive business intelligence initiatives. If you're passionate about cutting-edge technologies and making a significant impact in a collaborative environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Top of Form
- Lead and mentor the Data Engineering team to achieve excellence in project and product delivery.
- Implement best practices for data integration and management, ensuring seamless system integration into the Enterprise Data Platform.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand and address their requirements effectively.
- Improve the Enterprise Data Platform, which is a cloud-based, large-scale data and intelligence solution utilising Databricks on AWS that is customer-focused and easy to consume.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated understanding of modern software delivery approaches, such as product-oriented, agile, and DevOps, with a focus on delivering value.
- Proven experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams, including Business Analysts, Cloud Engineers, Data Engineers, Visualisation Developers, Data Modellers, and Test Analysts.
- Strong communication skills and a track record of successful stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of cloud-based data platforms leveraging technologies including AWS, Azure, Databricks and PowerBI
For more information, please contact Felipe Rabelo on 07 3291 5412 or Donna Prince on 07 3291 5406 on quoting reference 259118.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.