- Initial 6 month contract
- Experience with Linux implementations
- Must have RHEL with Ansible Automation
A highly reputed client located in Perth is seeking an experienced Linux Engineer with previous experience in a Linux implementation role for an initial 6 month contract to support BAU/ ongoing improvement tasks.
- Provide Linux systems administration / implementation support
- Provide advice on strategic solutions and ongoing improvements
- Liaise with the Project team and Project Manager to provide project status updates
- Create documentation to be used for Production support
- Provide support and act as SME for the customer
- Liaise with Solution Architects for major project reviews.
- Make recommendations on technologies/ upgrades
- Must have solid experience in a Linux administration/ implementation role
- Preparation of documentation of proposals & designs
- RHEL 7 & 8 with Ansible Automation ( Mandatory)
- RHEL 5 & 6 with Puppet Automation, Satellite 6 Puppet, Shell scripting (mandatory), Cloud services e.g. Azure, AWS , VMware
- A solid understanding of ITIL
- Knowledge of change management disciplines
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong customer facing and support ability
- Ability to gain a clean Australian Police Clearance
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
- The closing date for applications is the 2nd July 2021
- We can only consider Perth based candidates with full Australian Work Rights at this current time.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job ref: 214640)