Our client is seeking to engage a Cyber Security Consultant to provide effective cyber security risk management advice to technical and non-technical stakeholders, facilitating project delivery and solution deployment across several unrelated projects of varying sizes.
The primary duties of the role include:
- The candidate is expected to have significant experience in a previous role providing enterprise cyber security risk management & advice within the context of a large organisation leading to successful organisational change and business improvement
- Highly developed skills in establishing and managing professional relationships, including the ability to understand strategic risk management and enterprise governance objectives.
- The ability to work autonomously, and to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders in an efficient and effective collaborative manner.
- Strong personal communication and consultation skills appropriate for all levels of the organisation including proven ability to prepare effective reports, address meetings, facilitate groups and strong skills in negotiation, consultation and conflict resolution.
- Extensive experience working in a senior ICT role within large, complex environment
- Extensive experience in the application of ICT risk assessment and management processes for complex business environments and supporting ICT infrastructure
- Experience with ICT vendor service management, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS services, enterprise content management systems, electronic document management systems, and SAP enterprise resource planning systems, are desirable but not mandatory.
SAP experience will be highly regarded to build CSC's SAP capability but is optional and not required to perform the role. Specifically, the following competencies would be advantageous:
- Architectural experience in the SAP ERP product space
- Knowledge of how SAP supports SNC, TLS and single sign-on
- Experience with Cyber Security Risk Assessments for large-scale SAP environments
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651