- Federal Government Organisation
- Melbourne CBD
- Contract till 31 Dec 2020 with 6 month extension option
2X Integration Testers are required to design and execute manual test suites.
- Collaborate with business analysts, architects and SME's to ensure Testing requirements are validated
- Design, document, manage and execute test cases, sets, and suites
- Work in cross-functional project teams using multiple delivery methodologies
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of test quality by undertaking reviews and recommending improvements
- Comply with all work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
Essential skills and experience :
- Test Automation Skills: Postman, Cucumber, Selenium, Maven, Jenkins
- Enterprise integration platform experience with ESB, MFT (Managed File Transfer), ETL, and API
- Interface and API testing experience
- End to End Testing experience
- Intermediate SQL scripting
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy quoting reference: #203153
Please click the apply button.