Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Wintel Systems Engineer to manage information and cyber security risks, deliver digital and data services, and enable greater staff productivity while helping enable regulation of communications and media.
This is a long-term contract until 30 June 2024 with possible extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location. The position can work 2 days off-site and 3 days on-site weekly. The position requires active Baseline clearance.
As the selected candidate, you will:
Manage Information and Cyber Security Risks
- Protect and manage ACMA's information and systems
- Detect and respond to cyber security threats
- Provide a secure and robust Cloud platform
Deliver Digital and Data Services
- Provide clients with end-to-end digital services that improve their productivity and satisfaction with the ACMA
- Deliver a single view of clients, compliance, enforcement, and other activities that underpin service delivery
- Inform decision making through actionable insights resulting from the analysis of ACMA's data assets
Enable Greater Staff Productivity
- Connect people and information, encouraging collaboration
- Enhance regulatory functions and service delivery to increase efficiency and release human resources for high value business functions
- Provide staff the flexibility to work from anywhere on a range of devices
"Renovate the Core" Enhance Reliability and Availability
- Establish a contemporary technology platform that delivers modern business capabilities
- Build systems resilient to localised failures and major disaster events
- Simplify systems and leverage Cloud solutions to minimise support overheads
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Proven experience and detailed operational knowledge of the following server-based applications/services:
- Commvault Hyperscale
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Microsoft technologies administration and implementation.
It is desirable if you have experience in:
- Kemp Loadmaster
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365
- Cybersecurity awareness
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa on 02 6268 9778 quoting Job Reference: # 258884
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.