About the company
Our client is an Australian supermarket, retail and consumer services chain, seeking for an experienced Windows System Engineer with expertise in packaging, scripting, and system maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in packaging software using Wix and/or InstallShield, as well as experience in Powershell and SQL scripting. Knowledge of C#, Retail, and EFT systems will be considered a valuable bonus.
- Create and maintain software packages using Wix and/or InstallShield to ensure smooth deployment and compatibility on Windows-based systems.
- Develop and maintain Powershell and SQL scripts to automate system tasks, enhance operational efficiency, and troubleshoot issues.
- Monitor, maintain, and optimize Windows-based systems to ensure high availability, performance, and security.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand their software deployment and system maintenance requirements, and provide effective solutions.
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience in software packaging using Wix and/or InstallShield
- Strong scripting skills in Powershell and SQL
- Knowledge of Windows system administration and maintenance.
- Familiarity with C#, Retail systems, and Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) is a significant advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and adapt to changing technologies and priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality solutions.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Arriane at 02-4016-8251 and quote job #258880
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.