Looking for a UX/UI Designer in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months
- Experience working as a UX UI designer;
- Demonstrated experience in user centred research and design methodologies;
- Highly motivated and focused on delivering quality outcome;
- Experience working with an Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Knowledge and/or experience of the Australian Government digital service standard;
- Knowledge and/or experience following the Australian Government service design and delivery process;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated initiative;
- Provides knowledge sharing to the team;
- Ability to knowledge share and train others on UX UI best practices and standards;
- Ability to work in an uncertain environment on rapid development;
- Demonstrated experience designing wireframes, mockups and prototypes;
- Demonstrated experience designing responsive applications and online services;
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of stakeholders in a professional, respectful and ethical manner;
- HTML5 and PHP skills is a plus.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.