This well-known Company within the Wealth industry, based in Melbourne's Inner East is expanding their team and looking for a passionate Senior Test Analyst on a contract basis.
You will be a proactive, results focused and a passionate Test Analyst.
- Plan and execute tests for each feature and story prioritised in the team iterations
- Identify, record, and resolve issues & defects found during the testing
- Building progression test cases during each iteration that are ready to be added to the regression suite
- Writing test cases which adhere to methods which speed up automation of the tests
- Updating regression tests with the required functional & data changes
- Liaise and work with other test teams to plan, coordinate and execute integration tests
- Execute automated test scripts and performing basic maintenance
- Contribute to the elaboration of features, stories and acceptance criteria in each iteration
- Contribute to the Agile team processes to improve the velocity of story development
- Collaborate with other testers to help improve the testing capability of the team
- Contribute to and maintain testing knowledge in corporate management tools and systems.
- Experience in developing test cases, plans & approach
- Experience in using Agile test methods & techniques
- Experience in working across multiple streams in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Web Service Testing - SoapUI
- Automated tests - any framework HP QTP/UFT
- Bachelor of Information Systems or equivalent relevant industry experience
- Good knowledge of Software Testing techniques and practices.
- Agile Certification - Highly Regarded
- ISTQB Certification - Highly Regarded
- Automated Test Certification - Highly Regarded