WHO WE ARE
Peoplebank is a supplier to SA Government for professional ICT contract staffing. With ongoing opportunities, available in leading SA Government organisations, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of some significant projects at a state-wide level.
WHAT WE NEED
We are currently seeking a highly-experienced Technical Project Manager for an initial 3-month State Govt. contract opportunity. To be considered for this role you must be proficient across the following areas:
- The ability to determine, monitor, and review all project economics, including project costs, staffing requirements, project resources, project risks, ensuring there are appropriate and effective governance arrangements, supported by comprehensive reporting.
- Comprehensive end to end Project Management skills including planning and budgeting
- Excellent Communication skills working with stakeholders and EPAS Project teams
- Excellent stakeholder management and vendor management skills
- Ability to manage and budget large complex projects
- Experience working on multiple projects in either a program management or project management capacity
- Experience in updating clients with feedback, evaluations, workshops
- Experience in delivering complex projects
- Proven exposure in planning, scheduling and monitoring activities related to the program
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on program activities through MS Project Server to the Program Manager, Project Board, PMO and other identified parties
- Work with the Program Manager to determine, monitor, and review all program economics, including program costs, staffing requirements, program resources, and program risk, ensuring there are appropriate and effective governance arrangements, supported by comprehensive reporting
- Work with the Program Manager to ensure that the program is managed to deliver the capability to realise business benefits
- Appropriately manage critical path and internal and external program dependencies
- Provide continual management of the approved program scope and objectives.
- The candidate must hold at a minimum, the 'Foundation Certification' in the PRINCE2 project management methodology, trained in PMBOK and / or PMI or AIPM certification.
- Advanced experience in MS Project Professional and MS Project Server.
- Compliance with ICT Strategy & Standards Framework.
- Compliance with Risk & Issue process and procedure
- Experience working in a health care environment invaluable.
WHAT WE LIKE
Ideally, you will possess significant hands on experience within SA Government, in addition, you will have outstanding communication and negotiation skills with significant experience in stakeholder management.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity, please contact Lidia Morris (Senior Account Manager) or Roni Thomas (Recruitment Consultant) 81127415 for a confidential chat or apply now with your CV in Word Format. Previous candidates need not to apply.