Our client provides digital and data services within a cloud-only IT environment and is seeking a highly motivated Systems Analyst with a passion for growth and a knack for solutions architecture. If you're eager to create dynamic solutions that bridge people, processes, and technology, we want to hear from you!
- Leading system and integration analysis to meet business needs.
- Swiftly developing low-code system integration and data management solutions.
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders to design solutions, manage application roadmaps, and deliver top-notch IT application configuration and support services.
- Leading the ongoing enhancement of the user experience across systems.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of technical solution analysis and development experience with a foundational understanding of solution architecture.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, and troubleshooting system integration solutions using Microsoft Azure services and RESTful APIs, including Azure Data Factory and Azure Logic Apps.
- Industry Certifications (e.g., ITIL, TOGAF, or Microsoft certifications) are a plus.
- Previous knowledge or experience working in a Not for Profit is highly desirable.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Gadsby on (08) 8112 7417 quoting reference 258771.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.