Our Federal Government Client is seeking two System Analysts for the PRISMS Modernisation Project.
This is a 6 months contract, located at our client's offices in ACT and NSW. The estimated start date is Wednesday, 03 January 2024, with a full-time requirement for onsite work, including at least 3 days a week. Flexible working arrangements may be considered on a case-by-case basis, aligned with the department's business requirements and the needs of the immediate work area.
As the selected candidate, you will:
* Capture business requirements and facilitate workshops to align business needs/expectations.
* Administer software applications and assist the technical team with systems configuration.
* Respond to and resolve incoming PRISMS Modernisation support requests through the PRISMS helpdesk via escalation from the development team.
* Implement technical integration between PRISMS and client's systems on advice from Education and client's project team members.
* Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated ability to capture business requirements, facilitating workshops to align business needs/expectations (20%).
- Demonstrated ability to administer software applications and assist the technical team with systems configuration (20%).
- Well-developed ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategic IT solutions (20%).
- Previous experience in IT projects' implementation in the Education sector (20%).
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain Baseline clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: #259061.
The application for the role closes on Wednesday 22nd November 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.