Our client, a leading IT consultancy is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst to join one of their support teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical assistance to 1200 end users of IT services.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly environment while gaining valuable experience within a reputable organisation.
- PC Hardware support, configuration and troubleshooting
- Windows XP/2007, AD, Server 2003, Outlook & Exchange
- Use of remote network management & monitoring tools
- Microsoft Windows networking & TCP/IP knowledge
To be successful in your application you must have:
- An IT Degree
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally will have commercial experience within an IT related role
- Must be an Australian citizen to meet security clearance criteria
Suitable candidates should send their resumes immediately. All applications will be reviewed and only successful candidates will be contacted by phone.