About the Company
Work for a government-owned corporation that provides postal services to Australia, seeking for a Storage Specialist
About the role
This role provides operational support to the technical teams and end users across the enterprise. As part of the Storage Area Networking (SAN) team, the incumbent will ensure shared storage and associated infrastructure is administered and managed in accordance with industry best practices to ensure the stable operation of the organization's infrastructure. Delivery focus may include RFC's (Minor Works), estimations, design and development work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards
- Create and maintain system documentation (operational guides, logical and physical configurations, license usage and keys, implementation and change procedures.
- Day-to-day administration and support of Post IT SAN Infrastructure
- Work with Incident and Problem management to understand impact of priority problems to communicate impact effectively with the business.
- Work with Change management to understand change management disciplines ensuring at all times adherence to change process.
- Ensure that all allocated problems and work requests are conducted in a customer-focused manner to meet SLA, cost and quality constraints
Experience and Skills required
- Minimum 4 years' experience working in a large SAN multi-platform environment with NetApp experience as a core competency.
- Has a working knowledge of Enterprise Storage Products, Dell PowerMax, Netapp, and Cisco SAN
- Any experience with DELL Avamar, Networker or DataDomain, Linux, Automation, Ansible will be highly regarded.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Arriane at 02-4016-8251 and quote job #258861
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.