Our client is seeking to urgently engage a Software Tester to work on a project in a team, within a government department.
As a Software Tester, you will:
- analyse specifications and changes required to perform the testing process;
- write, review and execute test cases, preferably leveraging from automated scripts;
- raise defect reports and manage re-testing of defect fixes, and;
- assist with the planning, monitoring and management of the testing process;
To be successful you would have:
- demonstrated experience as a Software Tester within an enterprise application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in testing complex client/server applications within an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent;
- well-developed experience in defect management using industry-standard tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Selenium or equivalent;
- demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio;
- sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to business requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.