Full Stack Software Developer
Immedaite requirement for a Software Developer to join a small team of passionate product and software engineers on a mission to build world first technology to improve the daily communications of millions of users.
As a software engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing new features across multiple components of a new platform. Your tasks will involve working with a variety of programming languages in diverse environments, you will be required to be agile enough to address new technical challenges fast.
You know how to leverage automation of tests and deployment to shape a high-quality delivery pipeline. Part of your role will also be to operate the platform and ensure that appropriate tools are set to proactively identify and troubleshoot issues.
To the team, you will bring your experience and sensitivity to advocate solutions while contributing to shape a culture of creative innovation engineering.
- Practical experience with two or more major programming languages
- Experience with at least two of: API/Services, Online applications, Linux/System Admin, Front end UIs, Docker or equivalent, Network design, OAuth, Security
- Computer Science degree and/or relevant experience
- Front end development (ReactJS)
- Systems integration in enterprise/telecom environment
- Engineering experience in tech startup
- Natural Language Processing / machine learning
- SIP/RTP solution development