Software Developer - Banking Solutions
Established in 1985, this technology-driven financial services provider for wealth management, universal and retail banks is a world leader in financial software solutions.
They currently serve more than 155 financial institutions in the most demanding financial centres around the world and have software products at the back end of the largest financial institutes in Australia.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work within some the most complex banking systems in Australia, as well as recieve training from some of the brightest minds in banking software solutions and be sent on trainging courses worldwide.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Implement and amend modules of software solutions at customer sites
- Get involved in design technical and solution architecture
- Lead domains (technical, business and cross stream topics)
- Proactively identify and solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommend process, product or service improvements
- Focus on continues performance enhancements
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- Knowledge of the banking industry
- Apply analytical thinking and intelligent concepts
- Organisational talent
- High social competence and professional communication
- Independent action, capability to manage several issues at the same time
- Willingness to travel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong SQL Database experience.
- Both structured and object orientated software development experience
- PL/SQL or SQL
- C++ or C