Our client is seeking to urgently engage a SharePoint Developer to work on a project in within a government department.
As a SharePoint Developer, you will:
- Participate in IT Assurance testing of critical applications associated with SharePoint
- Support and maintenance of SharePoint and associated system integration
- Provide expert advice to management on innovation and improvement to SharePoint in the agency;
- Participate in all change control processes;
- Prepare and maintain construction, design and procedural documentation.
To be successful you would have experience in and have the:
- ability to develop, enhance and maintain an enterprise SharePoint environment;
- ability to research, consult, analyse and evaluate system program needs;
- ability to write, update and maintain technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures;
- ability to write and maintain program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards;
- ability to test, debug, diagnose and correct errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification;
- a relevant bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification.
To be successful you would have:
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.