- Initial 6 months contract
- Location: North Sydney
We are looking to hire an experienced Sharepoint Developer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Working closely with business stakeholders, you will be responsible for assisting in the development of key functionality across the platform.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous Experience as a Sharepoint Developer
- SharePoint 2013 Development Skills
- NET forms development
- Custom Webparts, Event receivers, custom handlers/modules, custom master pages/page layouts etc.
- Development against SharePoint services APIs (e. g UPS, Managed Metadata, Search etc.)
- Advanced Nintex workflows development experience
- Advanced InfoPath form development experience
- SSRS reporting, complex SQL server queries, stored procedures, views etc. experience
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Finance Systems experience - Accounts Payable, Oracle Financials and Projects
- Methodologies - Waterfall, Agile, Scrum experience
This is an urgent requirement. Our client is looking to organise interviews next week!