Our client is seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join their operations team. The person is responsible for acting as the bridge between the customers and their operational delivery teams.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key personnel at your assigned customers who may include C level management, senior IT management and other roles, being a primary contact and escalation point.
- Be the "voice" of the customer, reliably reporting the status of services provided, customer concerns, and any changes to their business to our management and managed services teams.
- Work closely with the account managers of assigned clients, keeping them informed of new opportunities and issues that arise, including progress in resolving them.
- Constantly assess customers' satisfaction with Managed Services identifying and acting on opportunities for improvement.
- Work within the ITIL framework including Incident, Problem and Change management. Review Change Requests and liaise with customers for their approval and scheduled work windows.
- Resolve or escalate any issues that the customer or you identify, including technical problems and issues with the quality of service delivery.
- Broad IT industry experience and technical knowledge - previously as a Service Delivery Manager with a Managed Services Provider, or similar with 10 years+ experience.
- Strong understanding of service desk and IT operations including ticketing and SLA management.
- Broad understanding of technologies used to deliver cloud and managed services including servers and operating systems, networking, virtualisation, and monitoring systems.
- ITIL Foundations Certificate or strong experience working with ITIL processes and concepts including Incidents, Changes, Problems and CMDB.
- Strong customer service and client relationship skills including excellent communication skills and professionalism.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY and please call Colby from Peoplebank on 02 9409 4785 with any specific questions. Colby.firstname.lastname@example.org