- Competitive Salary and access to employee wellbeing benefits (Free Lunches)
- Sydney Olympic Park location - Carspot provided
- Be part of a dynamic team who is passionate about product development.
We are looking to hire a Senior Software Developer for one of our premier clients. You will be involved in the development of various software products - broad application development role (new dev vs legacy dev, coaching, reviewing, mentoring - complete hands-on 360 role). Working closely with product owners you will be involved in the development of new features/ functionality as well as code reviews.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, engaging and truly passionate about product development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with local and global teams around the world
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document components developed by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design.
- Hands on experience developing .net solutions, including Azure Services and AWS.
- Support the complete software life cycle
- Maintain a high standard of coding
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5 + years' experience as a Software Developer
- Experience with Cloud based envionements such as AWS or Azure
- Excellent knowledge of web development technologies, including MVC.NET, jQuery, CSS3, HTML5, AngularJS
- Excellent knowledge of database development technologies, including MS SQL, MySQL, Stored Procedure, ORM & MicroORM
- Strong knowledge of using web development tools, including Nuget, Git / Bitbucket, Jira, Visual Studio
- Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Hungry, Hungry and more Hungry to learn and upskill
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.Sharma@peoplebank.com.au
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.