Looking for a Senior SharePoint Developer in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months contract + 2x12 months extension
Clearance: Australian Citizen who has the ability to gain security clearance
- Minimum 5+ years SharePoint development experience;
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in configuring and developing solutions in SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016;
- Demonstrated experience in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, web services and web based solutions including frontend development experience with CSS and HTML5;
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle;
- Demonstrated proficiency in analysis, design and development;
- Ability to work as a member of a development team and with business areas;
- Ability to work autonomously and to provide technical expertise;
- Ability to mentor junior developers;
- Ability to write and design documentation and other project artefacts;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.