Our client , One of the Federal Government Department is looking for a Senior SharePoint Administrator.
- Minimum 3+ years Sharepoint experience including administering, configuration and installation;
- Advanced knowledge of:
- SQL Server;
- Team Foundation Server;
- Visual Studio;
- Advanced understanding of Windows Server including AD, DNS, Load balancing, networking;
- Project Server 2013 experience;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with Sharepoint 2010/2013, TFS 2013/2015;
- Specified Personnel must hold a current Australian Government Security Clearance (AGSVA) or be willing to undergo and obtain an AGSVA clearance (Baseline clearance as a minimum);
- Specified Personnel must be willing to undergo and obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance (ESC).
Apply now for immediate consideration - or contact Soham Dingare on 02 6245 1707 email: email@example.com for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.