An excellent opportunity has become available with a major player in the telecommunications industry for a Senior RF Engineer with high level 3G and 4G expertise for RF design/build, dimensioning and optimisation.
Primarily you will be responsible for design, integration and optimisation of Networks, including leading technical projects and the introduction of new features and technologies. The position is responsible for completing high level technical tasks and assisting other team members.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Significant experience in mobile network infrastructure through working for a mobile operator in the role of RF engineering
- Excellent competencies in 3G and 4G network for RF design/build, dimensioning and optimisation
- Excellent competencies in GSM/UMTS mobile testing equipment functionalities
- Excellent computing skills including programming/database development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in mentoring/coaching junior Engineers
- Must have Australian driver's licence
Your confident communication and stakeholder management skills will allow you to effectively deal with a dynamic environment and often conflicting, stakeholder requirements to deliver the best possible outcomes within limited timeframes and resources.
For an excellent opportunity to work direct with the provider please send your resume ASAP. For more information, feel free to contact Karen on 08 8112 7400.