One of our Government clients , is seeking an experienced Senior Project Coordinator to join their team for an initial 6 month contract.
The Senior Project Coordinator will be supporting the current Project Manager on the stage 2 of an integration program.
- Track, manage and deliver Change Request and minor projects
- Oversee the management of activities of the project delivery teams
- Maintain frequent and detailed communication with team members and stakeholders
- Identify, communicate, and escalate deviations when necessary
- Proactively manage foreseen project risks and mitigate issues as they arise
- Manage project administration tasks
- Create and maintain the project stage documents
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working on Integration Projects
- Experience as Junior Project Manager, Project Coordinator or Project Administrator
- Strong Experience working in Government organisations
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 0380807265 quoting reference 258765.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.