- Senior Engineer / Designer - Networks
- Melbourne CBD Location
- 3 Months Contract
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing large, complex network environments including cloud technologies.
- Subject matter expert in complex network design incorporating virtualisation, BGP and MPLS.
- Demonstrated experience in participating in significant project delivery and sound understanding of project governance and management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to present complex topics clearly and concisely to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience working with ITIL aligned processes (Incident, Problem, Change and Release).
- Customer service focused with the ability to analyse, organise and prioritise tasks in a methodical way.
- Flexible approach and ability to work co-operatively within a team environment.
- Experience with cloud connectivity technologies
Qualifications & Certifications:
- A relevant ICT tertiary qualification would be highly regarded.
- Industry certifications such as CCNA and ITIL will also be highly regarded.
- Provide specialist and authoritative technical advice to stakeholders on products, issues, improvements and processes and maintain an expert understanding of applicable technologies.
- Provide specialist advice, leadership and technical coaching to assist team members and colleagues in dealing with complex technical support issues.
- As a subject matter expert, participate in operational strategic planning and decision making processes.
- Perform complex research and analysis to support accurate and technically sound recommendations and undertake approved system testing activities.
- Prepare advanced technical reports and technical documents related to specialist engineering support.
Kindly apply now for this urgent contract opportunity!