Our client is a well-known organisation with offices in Sydney's CBD.
They are currently seeking a Microwave Transmission Engineer to design and manage the evolution of WAN backhaul technologies, to meet customer needs and broader objectives.
Critical to success in the role is building a holistic view of the network strategy, processes, governance and technology assets, and ensuring secure, flexible and efficient solutions.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Design and manage the development of an end-to-end IP network which is secure, flexible and extensible to support the delivery of both current and future services.
- Design and manage the development of an Ethernet Microwave mobile backhaul network to support the delivery of current and future services
- Ensuring cost-effective design solutions for the Radio Network expansion
- Monitor the development, implementation, review, support and maintenance of the WAN strategy to meet customer and broader government objectives.
- Govern contractors to ensure WAN and backhaul network is designed and built to relevant Australian Standards
- Managing or providing technical input in assigned projects and delivering the required project outputs or technical support
- Creating, maintaining and implementing design guidelines and standards
- Maintain and communicate network policy, standards, performance specifications, documentation and deployment techniques, monitor/review network projects to ensure compliance and integration and recommend/take corrective actions as required.
- Identifying, understanding and managing risks including adhering to appropriate policies, rules and regulations.
To apply online, please follow the appropriate link. For a confidential discussion please call Tim Moynihan in our Sydney office on 02 9409 4851.