Our Sydney based client is seeking a high caliber ICT Technology Specialist / Applications Developer for a contract opportunity. The company is a stable, multinational with a friendly and supportive culture. Due to their size and diversity, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within the organization.
- Back end trouble shooting to support a client and to be a lead and mentor to a mixture of off and onshore teams
- Design, build, install, integrate and maintain multiple complex software application technologies, platforms and/or systems
- Translate customer needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable software application products, services, or systems
- Assess capability of vendor solutions and offerings to meet business
- Develop platform specific technology roadmaps that leverage opportunities from evolving and future technologies
- 100% development focused
The skills / experience the candidate will have:
- Several Years commercial experience working as a Java Developer coupled with AEM / CQ5
- Tertiary qualifications
- Extensive experience in developing large or complex enterprise solutions and services typically associated with online applications
- Extensive experience working with a mixture of back and front end tools
- Commercial experience working within an agile environment
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please either APPLY NOW with your CV in WORD format ONLY.