Senior Drupal Developer
- 12 months fixed-term contract with a national data and stats provider
- Location: Perth
- Strong technical skills and experience with Drupal
About the company:
Our client is a renowned national data and statistics provider. With a focus on data-driven insights and research, they play a pivotal role in informing and shaping key decisions across various sectors. As a data authority, they are dedicated to collecting, analyzing, and disseminating vital information to support informed choices and policy development.
You will play a crucial role in leading the technical development of web-based solutions using Drupal frameworks. You will provide valuable technical expertise and guidance to inform design and architecture decisions for new website implementations. Collaboration with a variety of business and technical stakeholders will be a key aspect of this role.
- Lead the technical development of web-based solutions using Drupal frameworks.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to inform technical design and architecture decisions.
- Collaborate closely with a range of business and technical stakeholders to achieve project outcomes.
- Strong technical skills and experience with Drupal.
- Contemporary experience in CI/CD and DevOps methods and tools.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively with business and technical stakeholders.
- Desirable experience with cloud platforms, particularly AWS.
- Highly desirable experience with Multisite Drupal.
How to apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link to be considered.
Contact: Irene Yam - (08) 9423 1416 - (Job reference: 258832)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.